This certainly doesn’t fall into the “I don’t believe it” category of drug overdoses. Many people assumed he had already died from a drug overdose years ago. According to TMZ “did indeed OD on drugs, and his mom is the one who discovered him in the apartment and called 911. Although cause of death is premature, so far law enforcement is telling us it was “possibly accidental.” Like most drug users, when asked how he was doing he said he was clean and “doing well”. Guess not
Another note of caution. DO NOT RENT IN THIS APARTMENT COMPLEX! Rick James overdosed a few doors down here as well. If you don’t get hooked on drugs here, I can guarantee the people around already are.